In the beginning of October Jelly Bean leak was available for HTC One X. But the method of flashing the leak was dangerous. But that can never keep away one of the most popular smart phones from getting the Jelly Bean update. Here is another method of flashing the root. The main advantage of the method is that the firmware can be changed back to stock firmware.
About The Tool
Display your CID
Update JB FW, inc HBoot 1.28
Flash custom CWM recovery
- Download the JB ROM and put on your Phone's virtual SD card
- Download the boot.img for your chosen JB ROM and put in the root of the folder created by this tool and the name must be exactly boot.img
- Unlock_code.bin - Place this in the same folder (You will get this file when you unlock your bootloader)
- Unzip the downloaded file and run JBFWFlasher.bat
- To install CWM you have to select option 2 while you runs it.
Original thread : http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=1924003