3G schemes available for BSNL customers are Rs 20 (50Mb), Rs 50 (100Mb), Rs 100 (250Mb) and so on. But you can access BSNL 3G in the cost of 2G now.
Here is the trick to get BSNL 3G in 2G tariff...
1. Get a BSNL prepaid connection.
2. Activate GPRS by sending 'GPRSPRE' to 53733
4. Then you will get GPRS activated and you will recieve the settings
5. Then activate 3G service on your phone
6. Go to 'Connectivity>Network>Network Mode' and select 2G mode (GSM)
7. Recharge for Rs.89, its the 2G offer with 3 Gb for 1 month
8. Then Go to 'Connectivity>Network>Network Mode' and select 3G mode (UMTS)
9. Start using Bsnl 3G in the cost of 2G !!!!
This BSNL 3G proxy is tested and is working properly.
Airtel 3G Trick Click Here