I9100XWKI4 Galaxy S2 firmware is available now. Here is the tutorial to download and install it in your device.
Steps to Install I9100XWKI4 on Samsung Galaxy S2 I9100
- Samsung USB Drivers , Download Link
- Download I9100XWKI4_I9100TENKI1_I9100XXKI1.rar (English Version) or I9100XWKI4_I9100OXXKI2_I9100XXKI1.rar Password - samfirmware.com
- Odin software Download Link
- Charge your phone battery up to a good level
Steps for rooting
1. make sure that usb drivers are installed and unzip firmware files to get the following files
I9100XWKI4_I9100TENKI1_I9100XXKI1_HOME.tar.md5 (With I9100XWKI4_I9100TENKI1_I9100XXKI1.rar) OR I9100XWKI4_I9100OXXKI2_I9100XXKI1_HOME.tar.md5 (With I9100XWKI4_I9100OXXKI2_I9100XXKI1.rar)
2. back up your phone
3. Shut down Samsung Kies
4. Run Odin3 v1.85.exe file
5. switch off the device
6. Hold Volume down key+ Home button key and press power on and press accept button which appears then.
7. connect phone to usb
8. You will get the message “Added! !” under the Odin’s and Put the files like this in Odin
9. PDA = I9100XWKI4_I9100TENKI1_I9100XXKI1_HOME.tar.md5, OR I9100XWKI4_I9100OXXKI2_I9100XXKI1_HOME.tar.md5 based on which language version you have chosen
10. start the process by pressing start and disconnect it when finished.