I have published a guide on installing Android 2.3.5 on i9100Samsung Galaxy S2(SII) last week. Now ihave come up with a guide to root your I9100XXKI3 firmware on Samsung I9100.
If you have already installed I9100XXKI3 firmware thrn you will be having the 0din and Samsung USB drivers. If you don't have them, visit I9100XXKI3 install page and download them.
Now download Chainfire`s CF root for I9100XXKI3 XDA Forum link(http://forum.xda-
developers.com/attachment.php? attachmentid=730398&d= 1316956702) & extract to get CF-Root-SGS2_XX_OXA_KI3-v4.1- CWM4.tar file.
How to Root your phone
- Turn off your phone(Galaxy S2).
- Switch ON the phone in download mode by pressing Vol Down + Home screen + Power ON.
- Now run the 0din software and connect your phone.
- Put CF-Root-SGS2_XX_OXA_KI3-v4.1-
CWM4.tar file in PDA tab as shown in pic and keep only Auto Reboot & F.Reset time checked.
- Click on start and phone will restart when it is completed.