The recently introduced new chat sidebar in Facebook has been annoying users. Many People were enquiring on ” How to disable new Facebook chat “. Now I got one effective solution for this question. Using this trick you can easily remove new chat bar and revert back to the old Facebook chat. You just need to install a script in your browser.
For Google Chrome Browser Users
You just need to install one chrome extensions called Facebook Sidebar Chat Reversion.
1. Go to this page and just click on the ‘Install’ button.
2. After Installing, restart your browser and check. Now you can see online friends and scroll bar.
For Mozilla Firefox Browser Users
For Firefox, you need to install Grease Monkey Add-on before installing the ‘Facebook-Chat-enhancer’ script.
1. Go to this page and Install Grease Monkey Add-on.
2. After that install Facebook-Chat-enhancer script from here.
3. Restart your browser and check.
I tried this trick. Its working fine for me. Feel free to contact if it doesn't.:)